This courses will give you all the prerequisites to understand what’s a WebAssembly module and its associated virtual machine. At the end of this intensive 4 days, you will be able to reverse statically and dynamically a WebAssembly module, analyze its behavior, create detection rule and search for vulnerabilities and security issues. You will learn which security measures are implemented by the WebAssembly VM to validate and handle exceptions. Finally, you will discover how to find vulnerabilities inside WebAssembly VMs (Web-browsers, Standalone VM) using differents fuzzing techniques.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/766569473589.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.