Gelt VC, Early stage venture capital firm with networks in SF, LA, NYC, and A2. We back the world’s most ambitious founders solving huge problems.
Gelt Venture Capital is an early stage venture capital firm with networks in LA, SF, NYC, and Ann Arbor.
We invest globally across all sectors except biotech and blockchain/crypto. Our initial investment sizes range from $50k to $200k. We’re not afraid to be a founder’s first investor, and welcome opportunities to come in late. We also provide early liquidity to investors, founders, and employees in the secondary market.
We look for:
Exceptional products with differentiated distribution channels, and incumbents that are un-incentivized to react; Unique, capital efficient business models with clear revenue prospects and hints of large markets; Early evidence of sustainable competitive advantages; Ethical business practices, sound governance, and teams who take a stand for what’s right.
What we bring: We move fast; Act on our own conviction, and help spread the word.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/767257495303.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.