EtherAddressLookup, created by Harry Denley and many contributors.
Automatically adds links to strings that look like Ethereum addresses so you can quickly look them up on your favourite block explorer.
Prevents you from interacting with known phishing domains by wiping the DOM and displaying text notifying you.
The blacklists found in this repo serve both the EAL Chrome Extension & MetaMask Chrome Extension. We use a Levenshtein distance algoritm to detect similar URLs, so if you encounter an errounously-blocked website, please add it to the whitelist.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/768637353776.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.