The Decentralized Wireless Alliance is a global not-for-profit dedicated to the proliferation of a secure, cost-effective Internet of Things.
Our mission is to connect the world’s devices.
In addition to supporting the Helium community worldwide, we are responsible for fostering research, development, and innovation at the intersection of radio hardware, sensors and manufacturing, blockchain, and peer-to-peer systems.
We are committed to building a future in which anything that can or should be connected is, and where there are no second-class devices.
By connecting people and devices to the internet, and reducing the need for middlemen, we hope to build a smarter, more magical world.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/770447782593.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.