Ammbr brings the Internet to new places using blockchain and wireless mesh technology. Ammbr is a blockchain-based wireless mesh network that buys and sells Internet bandwidth autonomously, using the AMR cryptocurrency. Ammbr’s network can bring reliable Internet access to places that do not have it, without relying on legacy Internet service providers.
Ammbr is a wireless mesh network built on blockchain technology. Internet connectivity is traded 24/7 in an autonomous marketplace.
Consider this: In Denmark (population 5.7 million), 97.09% of the population uses the Internet, compared to Eritrea (population 4.95 million) where just 1.177% of its population is online. In simpler terms, between two countries of a comparable population, one of them has nearly as many Internet users as the other does not have. This represents the problem that Ammbr was created to solve; with more than 4.1 billion people around the world lacking a reliable connection to the Internet, it is faster and more efficient for us to come together as a community to bring Internet access to new places, rather than relying on legacy Internet service providers and telecom companies to do so.
The Ammbr network, which distributes Internet bandwidth using a “mesh” network of many distributed Internet routers, uses a proprietary cryptocurrency called AMR as its native currency. AMR can support a high rate of micro-transactions, enabling a smooth exchange of Internet bandwidth through Ammbr.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/770464308051.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Georgia Quinn General Counsel, CoinList.
- Deepcoin Globalized digital currency integrated financial service platform.
- John Kelleher Founder of Level K.
- The Alliance Of Decentralized Oracles Enable smart contract creators to use decentralized oracles.
- Daniel Fernandez Founder of DeFire.
- AuditDAO Security oversight layer is missing in DeFi.
- Jocelyn Chang APAC Community Lead from MakerDAO.
- Foundation Foundation is for creators, curators and tastemakers.
- Martin Triay Communications at Zeppelin.
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.