dLab is a startup accelerator and venture studio exploring new topics in decentralization and blockchain technology. Powered by SOSV and EMURGO. Starting February 2019 in New York City.
Building a new blockchain or crypto-focused startup? We'd love to hear about it. Selected Accelerator companies receive up to 200k in seed funding and 14 weeks of intensive co-located programming with likeminded peers. In addition, you’ll have access to our global mentorship network including crypto industry superstars and partners with deep vertical expertise, investors, and other resources, an alumni community network of over 1500 founders across the globe, and access to perks from leading infrastructure providers and partners. Oh and there's free coffee too.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/772980124054.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- IDEO CoLab
CoLab is IDEO's platform for collaborative impact.
- Bitsclub Vision Program
BVP connects between the classical industry and blockchain.
- The House
Seed stage VC investing in Cal's top student, faculty, alumni startups.
- Ethereum Classic Labs
Investing in the future of Ethereum Classic. Incubator based in SF.
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.