Matt Haltom is UI/UX Lead at BlockNative. He has a decade of experience in telling stories through design. He’s a skilled front-end programmer and user experience designer who is passionate about improving interactions on the web. Outside of designing, Matt also runs a spa in Vail, Colorado.
I am an Experience & Visual Designer living in Colorado. I have over 10 years of experience and considerable expertise in wireframing, user flows, information architecture, prototyping and product creation for mobile and web apps. I've lead agile startup teams through product discovery and creation processes to reach their desired results.
For me, design is another form of storytelling. I love working with people to find visual solutions that tell compelling stories, whether that story helps a company launch its initial product or elevate its existing products and brand.
I'm passionate about creating visual designs that not only look and feel substantial but also have a meaningful impact on people's lives. In my next role, I'd like to work with a remote team that leads rather than follows and allows me to push my visual and creative boundaries.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/774209620498.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.