XEN uses the lastest financial technology to enable accredited investors and their advisors to easily access top tier private equity funds, venture funds, hedge funds and real estate funds.
Transforming Alternative Asset Management.
We live in an age where access to the right investments can be a door to wealth and ﬁnancial security. In Asia, where there has been an unprecedented growth in wealth, the current force of economic influence and power is among the young and affluent, the millennials and XENnials.
Most accredited investors in Asia are locked out of alternative opportunities due to high barriers to entry – high minimum investment levels, zero liquidity and lack of transparency. Only a small fraction of investors has access to the above market returns and performance of alternative investments, including private equity, venture capital, real estate, infrastructure, private debt and hedge funds. Xen creates a fintech solution which allows fractionalized access and tradability in alternative investments, through a user-friendly, compliant onboarding platform.
Xen is opening up an industry, traditionally dominated by and designed for UHNWIs and institutional investors, to accredited investors seeking access and liquidity in alternatives.
Founded in 2018 by a strong management team of former investment bankers, traders and fintech veterans, Xen envisions a future of alternative asset management powered by technology for the utmost transparency, liquidity and cost efficiency.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/774689251957.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.