Dropped out of UofT to save Crypto. Pseudo-core dev, Pseudo-cryptographer. Resident Hermit Genius at ChainSafeth.
Mikerah Quintyne Collins, who is a project lead at Chain Safe is planning to drop out from University (University of Toronto) after receiving the grant from Vitalik to work full time on Ethereum 2.0. Collins told Blockmanity that there is an 80% chance that she will drop out of University.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/774856300246.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!
- Jack Clancy Senior Full Stack Engineer at ConsenSys.
- DeFi Score A community-driven standard for assessing DeFi risk.
- Chris Abejon Director of Finance at Tendermint.
- Chainsfr Send cryptocurrency by email.
- Ari Juels Professor at Cornell Tech.
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.