Max Wilson is Product at Circle, Working to bring new crypto assets to Circle's suite of products - Poloniex, Circle Trade (OTC desk), and Circle Invest. Circle was founded in 2013 because we believed money should work like the internet — open, secure, free, everywhere.
He is Founder of Blockchain at Berkeley. Founded and led the world's largest and most active university-based blockchain organization. Among other initiatives, Blockchain at Berkeley (initially called Bitcoin Association of Berkeley) hosted the first collegiate Bitcoin hackathon in the world on November 1-2, 2014. The scale of the event (140+ attendees) and the software developed (including generalized applications for blockchains and projects that went on to become funded startups) were unprecedented for the time.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/775241072592.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Barcelona Blockchain Week
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.
- Corwin Harrell Product Designer at NEAR Protocol.
- Oyoba Modern, sustainable, trusted.
- Jared Flatow Senior engineer at Compound.
- StakeNow Professional Staking Services for Private and Institutional Clients.
- Coburn Berry Software Engineer at Compound.
- Mint Capital Crypto Staking Services.