We partner with innovators in all industries to make digital identity personal. Our digital identities are fragmented all across the internet, controlled by 3rd parties which don’t have our interests at heart. Proving things about ourselves online is difficult, inconvenient, and most of all insecure.
Luckily, the future of the internet is different. Life-like digital identity mirrors the way we do things offline – we securely collect credentials (like an ID card) and use them how we see fit. Streetcred is a single platform for issuing, verifying, and managing all the credentials needed to live our best digital lives. We’re building that future with businesses, startups, developers, and people.
- Streetcred post a tweet One of the most exciting #SSI initiatives in the world. Congrats #lissi! https://t.co/caE1Paz9oW1 week, 2 days ago
- Streetcred post a tweet Create verifications easily using Streetcred. Learn more here https://t.co/h3xccPFyY2 https://t.co/t5A3cJytjg2 weeks, 6 days ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/776643826529.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.