Guarda is an innovative company, focused on building an ecosystem of products based on blockchain technologies. Guarda is officially registered as Guardarian OÜ in 2017 and based in EU. The company has the FIU license (reg. FVR000109) for a virtual currency against a fiat currency exchange service and complies with all applicable laws and regulations in each jurisdiction in which it operates. Guarda is a home for a team of blockchain enthusiasts, specialized in IT, FinTech, security, marketing, design and UI/UX.
We offer our clients a blockchain ecosystem, consisting of: Guarda Multi-Currency Web-based Wallet, Guarda Multi-Currency Desktop Wallet Application, Guarda Mobile Light Wallet Applications, Guarda Browser Extension, Guarda Web-based Exchange, Web-based Cryptocurrency Purchase, Gurda Prepaid cards order, Guarda Hardware wallets orders.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/777825594691.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.
- Keli Callaghan Head of Marketing at Algorand.
- The Blockchain Association of New Jersey BANJ.
- Ejaaz Ahamadeen Product Manager at Coinbase.
- DAOrecords Reinventing the Record Label to Democratize the Music Industry.
- Aggregion Intellectual property licensing and rights governance.
- Alex Falko Managing Partner, CFO of Paradigm Fund.
- Techemy Capital BESPOKE DIGITAL ASSET INVESTMENT FIRM.
- Mirko Schmiedl Founder, CEO at Staking Rewards.