Ethereum Developer, Contractor at Level K, Founder of Ethereum Los Angeles Meetup. Previously, Lead Crypto Engineer at CoinCircle, Technical Consultant at Synapse Capital.
Shane is an engineer coming from some of the world’s largest, most powerful defense industry companies such as Boeing and Raytheon. He created the Ethereum engineering meetup in Los Angeles in order to advance and grow the cryptocurrency developer community. He is also a founding member of the UCLA Blockchain Lab team and moderates many of the Ethereum related events in the Los Angeles area. Shane brings a depth of knowledge and understanding of Ethereum and smart contract that can only be attained through practical experience and the years of networking within the ecosystem that someone like him has. He has written many smart contracts and code in the Solidity language, and he provides the knowledge and experience of engineering and trading with the Ethereum blockchain to the team. Shane has years of experience in electrical engineering and an education from the University of San Diego and UCLA.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/779962579486.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.