I'm the founder of TrueBit, a scalable verification solution for blockchains. I've held postdoc positions with Prateek Saxena at NUS, Trent Jaeger at Penn State and Wolfgang Merkle at Universität Heidelberg. Previously I have served as a US Fulbright fellow to Israel and to Hungary. From 2008-2010 I held a research staff position at CCR-La Jolla, and before that I worked at the RAND Corporation. I fulfilled my dissertation research as a CIC Traveling Scholar at the University of Chicago computer science department under the supervision of Lance Fortnow. I earned a PhD in mathematics from Indiana University in 2007, a DM in composition from the IU School of Music in 2004, and a BA in guitar performance and mathematics from Pomona College in 2000.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/780380830566.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.