Leading engineering for Maker Innovation at Etsy. Formerly co-founder of Grand St.
Aaron is a Grand St. Co-Founder and application engineer. He handles our back-ends and makes our websites look exactly like they're designed. He always makes my day by saying, “I don't know whether I'm looking at the test build, or your Illustrator file.”
Sailing from Miami, Aaron brought beach chillax and warm sunshine with him. A renowned chef (at least in the office), Aaron hosts numerous dinner feasts for friends and families. He's good at all sports but pool (Shocking!), and boasts that he could easily beat Dustin at ping pong.
He delights in kale juice, Brooklyn Kitchen, and plans parties that the cops even love when they show up.
Specialties: Software, Web Technologies, Mobile, Programming Languages, Economics, Social Media, Game Design, Technology, Basketball.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/781013468192.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.