Vickers Venture Partners is an international venture capital firm. The firm is an early-stage investor in startups, founded in 2005 by Finian Tan, together with co-founders Khalil Binebine, Jeffrey Chi, Damian Tan and Linda Li. Vickers Venture Partners specialises in early stage and growth capital investments, while generally following a non-thematic investment approach. To date, Vickers' portfolio covers biotechnology, life sciences, media and telecommunications, lifestyle and fitness, digital payments, and foreign exchange. In 2017, Vickers raised $230 million to launch its fifth fund.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/782221497423.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sami Start Co-founder of Transak.
- Revalue It Overall, our mission is to tackle climate change, one farm at the time!
- Gunjan Mehta Partnerships at Wyre.
- BiLira Your connection to the decentralized internet.
- Matthieu Le Berre Co-Founder & CTO at Trakx.
- MiH Ventures Formerly Aritisian Capital.
- Brian Dell Helping founders build Web 3.0 businesses at Tachyon Accelerator.
- PieDAO The best wealth creation strategies accessible to everyone, with no minimum.
- Chetan Badhe Founder of incento.
- incento Fastest and cheapest way to send money across borders.