SV Tech Ventures was established in 2015 in Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley and the world's hottest technology innovation hub, by four tech industry veterans with a mission to empower early-stage promising innovations. Through many years of experience, our partners accumulated broad knowledge and extensive resources in both entrepreneurship and investments in various fields.
Since then, we have completed investments in over 70 high-tech high-touch companies through SV Tech Fund I & II. Most recent exits include This is L (Organic Personal Care Acquired by Procter & Gamble), Original Stitch Inc (Custom Shirts. Acquired by World Co.), NeuroVasc(Mechanical thrombectomy solution for brain revascularization. Acquired), and Turning Point Therapeutics (Targeted Cancer therapies. Publicly traded on Nasdaq), Arrinex(Medical Device Acquired by Stryker).
We have faith in companies that have successfully demonstrated their capabilities to develop advanced technologies, especially those protected by high barriers to entry and thus benefit from the market leadership positions. Born from innovations, these technology breakthroughs are deemed to have significant impacts on key industries and our society alike.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/783864125320.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Union Square Ventures
Early stage venture capital fund located in New York City.
- Ceyuan Ventures
Assist entrepreneurs in creating and building world-class businesses.
- Refactor Capital
Invest in founders solving fundamental human problems.
- F-Prime Capital
Global venture capital firm investing in healthcare and technology.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.