Matt Luongo is Founder of Thesis, where we build Keep and Fold. Husband and new(ish) dad.
He is a developer in Atlanta with a computer science degree from Georgia Tech. He spent his time in school focused on artificial intelligence, networking, and software engineering, and developed a keen appreciation for good coffee.
After graduation, he worked with a small consulting & recruiting firm before leaving to co-found Scholrly.
As a developer, he strives for elegant solutions to messy problems. As an entrepreneur, he strives for novel solutions to problems we take for granted.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/787690973060.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- The Nemesis Change the world of gaming, social and entertainment.
- Marco Di Maggio Professor at Harvard Business.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.