David Vorick is the CEO, Co-founder and Lead Developer of Sia, the leading decentralized cloud storage network secured by blockchain technology. David has been active in Bitcoin and the larger cryptocurrency space since 2011. He studied computer science at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and co-founded Sia parent company Nebulous in 2014 during his senior year of college. David is based in Boston where he also serves as the founder of Obelisk, an ASIC mining hardware company.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/789007098744.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.