A platform built on decentralized financial infrastructure, that enables you to draw loans against conventional illiquid assets.
Tinlake is a new product by the folks at Centrifuge (disclaimer: we're investors with Semantic Ventures), that enables offline, real-assets to be used in the DeFi ecosystem. This works by issuing an ERC-20 token that represents a fraction of the collateral.
You can essentially borrow against a revenue stream from future royalties, unpaid invoices or a warehouse goods receipt.
This clearly only works if the "issuer" of the NFT is solid, so it isn't structurally trustless as say Compound or Maker - but it is way more useful into moving the defi space towards broad adoption.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/789856859599.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.