David is a Managing Partner at Draft Ventures, a technology investment fund focused on early stage companies. David's passion is investing in, advising, and operating early stage technology companies.
David was formerly COO at Reside Real Estate, a real estate technology company, and COO of Livefyre, as marketing software company. After selling Livefyre to Adobe, David led the integration of Livefyre and focused on Adobe’s artificial intelligence strategy. David was previously on the venture investment team at Greycroft Partners.
David’s background is in engineering, and he has designed and programmed microprocessors at Medtronic and IBM. David is also passionate about social initiatives focused on economic development and has lived in Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Mozambique working for Engineering World Health and TechnoServe.
David graduated magna cum laude and with distinction from Duke University with a B.S.E. in Electrical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering.
Skills /Specialties: Startups, early stage technology, venture capital, angel investing, seed investing, advising, digital media, ecommerce, SaaS, consumer technology, operations, corporate development, business development, M&A, product marketing, finance, financial modeling, accounting, strategy, strategic planning, business planning.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/791043442684.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hashed Post Crypto Journal.
- Marc Beharry Sr. SEO Strategist at Arteric.
- JST Capital At the intersection of digital assets & traditional finance.
- Denis Granha Software Engineer at Gnosis.
- Cabin VC Focus on blockchain technology investment.
- Mark Beacom Core developer at Gitcoin.
- Venus Money Market and Stablecoin DeFi Platform on Binance Smart Chain.
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.