Paul L. Chou is Chief Executive Officer and co-founder at LedgerX, a CFTC-registered Swap Execution Facility (SEF) and Derivatives Clearing Organization (DCO) specializing in the custody and trading of cryptocurrency derivatives.
Prior to assuming his current position, Paul co-founded and ran Opez, a software venture which was funded in 2011 by the prestigious Y Combinator program, a startup accelerator fund which has sponsored Dropbox, Reddit and Airbnb. Prior to Opez, Paul was a trader on the Quantitative Cash Trading desk within the Securities Division of Goldman Sachs, where he was responsible for the development, trading and risk management of algorithmic equity trading strategies for U.S. and Japanese markets. Earlier in his career, Paul founded MX9, a software and technology consulting firm that delivered projects for companies such as Merck & Co.
Paul earned a B.S. in Computer Science, and simultaneously, a B.S. in Mathematics, from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. While at MIT, he worked in the Laboratory for Financial Engineering, where he developed models of market participant behavior and devised a new valuation method to capture the implied optionality of businesses.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/794582609255.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.