Paul L. Chou is Chief Executive Officer and co-founder at LedgerX, a CFTC-registered Swap Execution Facility (SEF) and Derivatives Clearing Organization (DCO) specializing in the custody and trading of cryptocurrency derivatives.
Prior to assuming his current position, Paul co-founded and ran Opez, a software venture which was funded in 2011 by the prestigious Y Combinator program, a startup accelerator fund which has sponsored Dropbox, Reddit and Airbnb. Prior to Opez, Paul was a trader on the Quantitative Cash Trading desk within the Securities Division of Goldman Sachs, where he was responsible for the development, trading and risk management of algorithmic equity trading strategies for U.S. and Japanese markets. Earlier in his career, Paul founded MX9, a software and technology consulting firm that delivered projects for companies such as Merck & Co.
Paul earned a B.S. in Computer Science, and simultaneously, a B.S. in Mathematics, from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. While at MIT, he worked in the Laboratory for Financial Engineering, where he developed models of market participant behavior and devised a new valuation method to capture the implied optionality of businesses.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/794582609255.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.