Xiong Tyler Yue is Co-Founder of the Babel Institute; COO at Bixin.
He received his Master's degree in Austrian Economics at Universidad Rey Juan Carlos under the direction of Prof. Jesus Huerta de Soto and Prof. Philipp Bagus. He is a Mises University alumnus and is currently working as a Partner at HaoBTC, a Beijing-based Bitcoin startup. Yue is also the translator, co-translator, or proofreader of many translations (into Chinese) of books and articles by Austrian economists.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/796674813232.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.