This year, JSDC is moving on to integrate the technical power from various local communities. We are making this platform for each community to share their featured topics. Also, we are inviting numerous high level international developers to make the technology globally interchangeable. With the guarantee of high attendance rate (>95%) and number of attendees (>600), plus the power of the association, we want to summon more developers to make a leap and make Taiwan's front-end industry even more mature and globalized.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/800209716967.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.
- Phala Network Privacy Preserving Smart Contract for all blockchains.
- Ralf Kubli Director at CV VC.
- Rocket Borrow a loan against your NFTs.
- Bette Chen Co-Founder & COO of Laminar Protocol, Acala Network.
- Tammy Yang Founder, CEO of Numbers.
- Numbers Bring Trust into Data.
- Justin K. Chen Software Engineer at Set Protocol.