Bruce Pon is CEO of BigchainDB and Founder of Ocean Protocol, working to give people power in a new Data Economy.
Since 2013, my co-founders and I have pioneered several "blockchain" tools & applications: - BigchainDB, a blockchain database for data driven use cases - Ocean Protocol, a decentralized data exchange protocol that unlocks data for AI - ascribe.io, a service for creators to claim attribution and transfer rights on the blockchain, including WhereOnThe.net and Image Match ML tools. - IPDB, the Interplanetary Database, a global blockchain database network
From 2008-2013, I was a Founder at Avantalion International Consulting, whose mission is to build banks for the unbanked. We helped to build 18+ banks and financial services companies across the globe in 12 years.
From 1996-2008, I worked 5+ years at Daimler Financial Services (Mercedes Benz) and 6 years at Accenture.
I've also provided guest lectures at MIT, Oxford, NYU and ESMT, along with over 100 public presentations on blockchain and decentralized technologies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/801905427922.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.