An Ethereum Developer Conference for Building Decentralized Applications. The goal of BuildETH is simple -- inspire developers to build decentralized applications by bringing together the best speakers and sponsors for a single day of talks, introductory workshops, and expert sessions.
This one-day Ethereum developer conference is for anyone currently building applications and components on the Ethereum network or anyone who just wants to learn about blockchain development.
It promises to be the premier gathering for the next generation of application developers, product designers, architects, and innovators. It is the one developer conference you won't want to miss.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/806538173680.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.
- Unitrade Decentralized trading platform built on top of Uniswap liquidity pools.
- Reinis Melbardis Capital Solutions Actuary at Aon.
- MAP Protocol Chain-to-chain Interoperation Protocol.
- HashKey Me Simple & Secure Identity Wallet.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.