Fathom Analytics, Simple and private website analytics. Because your website visitors deserve better. Run by Jack Ellis and Paul Jarvis.
Fathom Analytics is a simpler and more privacy-focused alternative to Google Analytics.
Collecting information on the internet is important, but it’s broken. We’ve become complacent in trading information for free access to web services, and then complaining when those web services do crappy things with that data.
The problem is this: if we aren’t paying for the product, we are the product.
Google Analytics may give you free access to their services but in turn, they’re assembling data profiles on your website visitors, which they can then use for better targeting of advertisements across their network.
We need to stop giving away our data and our users' privacy for free access to a tool.
Fathom respects the privacy of your users and does not collect any personally identifiable information. All while giving you the information you need about your site, so you can make smarter decisions about your design and content.
At present, Fathom Analytics Lite is not PECR compliant due to the fact that it uses an anonymous cookie. Our PRO version is PECR compliant, and we'll be making changes to this codebase some time in the future to make it compliant.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/810080822400.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.