Marco Di Maggio is Professor at Harvard Business, Co-chair of the Leveraging Fintech Innovation to Grow and Compete program.
Marco Di Maggio is a faculty member in the Finance Unit and a faculty research fellow at the National Bureau of Economic Research. Before joining HBS, he was a faculty member in the finance and economics division of Columbia Business School.
Professor Di Maggio has recently developed the first HBS course on FinTech tailored to MBA students. In 2019 Professor Di Maggio will lead a new Executive Education Program on Fintech (https://www.exed.hbs.edu/leveraging-fintech-innovation-grow-compete/). This program is ideal for rising executives in a broad array of financial institutions, from banks to asset management firms, as well as for individuals who are planning to launch new enterprises aimed at disrupting key areas of financial markets (For questions, please contact [email protected]).
Professor Di Maggio’s current research focuses on financial intermediation with a particular focus on how new technologies have disrupted financial markets and its effects on firms and individuals. His work has been published in leading academic peer-reviewed journals such as the American Economic Review, Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial Economics, The Review of Financial Studies, Management Science and has been widely cited by outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Bloomberg, Institutional Investor, and Forbes.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/810187639788.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.