Libracamp is creating a hub for gaining access to Libra applications. One of the most important components for creating a powerful team is smart money. That is why we are building a very high-quality investor pool.
To protect pool members, every investor that is registered to the investor pool has the option to refuse to invest when a batch is getting started.
Those investors that do participate are committing to invest in startups that win the competition.
We believe that Libra will create new types of financial services and applications that will serve billions of people which are currently not served by legacy banking systems.
For example - there will be new ways to create a credit score for a person that is much better than legacy systems. As a result billions of small businesses run by women will be able to take a loan with very cheap interest rates.
Libracamp will enable any investor to participate in applications that will dominate the future of finance, that is why we created the investor pool.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/810237523294.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.