Adrian Manning is Co-founder of Sigma Prime. Currently working on ETH 2.0.
Originally a physicist (PhD in theoretical particle physics - Quantum Field Theory in curved spacetime) turned blockchain enthusiast (researcher/auditor/developer/investor) and computer science fanatic (with particular focus in networks/cryptography/cybersecurity). I have experience in a diverse range of fields in both Mathematics/Physics and Computer science.
I am a co-founder of the company Sigma Prime, whose prime focus is in blockchain technologies. Some of my most recent personal blockchain projects include; building a zcash GPU miner using opencl (contributing to zogminer), building an encrypted messaging decentralised app in Ethereum (using ethereum public addresses) and a cryptocurrency mining calculator which includes various advanced statistics missing from simpler implementations.
Beyond blockchains, I have expertise and interest in computer security, cryptography and linux system administration. I'm typically interested in any difficult problem involving these areas.
My formal qualifications come in the form of pure mathematics and theoretical physics. I've published a number of papers over a range of topics, including gravitational wave radiation, quantum field theory in curved spacetimes, cosmology and first order phase transitions in the early universe.
tldr; Computers, Mathematics and Physics are my forte.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/813270064702.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.