O(1) Labs is using cryptography and cryptocurrency to build computing systems that put people back in control of their digital lives.
O(1) Labs is a small, well-funded startup aiming to develop the first cryptocurrency protocol that can deliver on the promise of supporting real-world applications and widespread use. Our team is based in San Francisco, and we are funded by top investors (including Polychain, Metastable, Max Levchin, and Naval Ravikant).
Existing cryptocurrencies can't scale to real-world applications and are reliant upon increasingly centralized mining pools. By applying cutting edge cryptography (zk-SNARKs) and state-of-the-art consensus protocols, we're creating a blockless-blockchain that can scale to millions of users and thousands of transactions per second without sacrificing the ability of any client, including smartphones, to instantly validate the state of the ledger.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/816572280341.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.