Erick de Moura is Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Cartesi. Software architect and technical leader, having dedicated 20 years to the industry. Throughout his professional life as a full-stack developer, Erick gathered deep experience in software best practices and development processes, bringing solutions to several verticals.
Starting consultancy initiatives from 2012, he and his team successfully created and maintained complex production-ready systems. These included big data and analytics systems collecting and processing data from tens of thousands of mobile and infrastructure network devices, used by major telecom companies in South America (e.g. Oi and Claro) to optimize their engineering and business KPIs.
With Cartesi, Erick works passionately to unite academic research, best software practices, and real-world demands, building a platform that will help to turn decentralization mainstream.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/817586287484.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.