Erick de Moura is Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Cartesi. Software architect and technical leader, having dedicated 20 years to the industry. Throughout his professional life as a full-stack developer, Erick gathered deep experience in software best practices and development processes, bringing solutions to several verticals.
Starting consultancy initiatives from 2012, he and his team successfully created and maintained complex production-ready systems. These included big data and analytics systems collecting and processing data from tens of thousands of mobile and infrastructure network devices, used by major telecom companies in South America (e.g. Oi and Claro) to optimize their engineering and business KPIs.
With Cartesi, Erick works passionately to unite academic research, best software practices, and real-world demands, building a platform that will help to turn decentralization mainstream.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/817586287484.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.