Formerly Vector.im. Riot is built on top of the Matrix open standard. Matrix.org believes, and so do we, that today’s real-time communication over the Internet is divisive and dysfunctional and that users shouldn’t have to switch between apps they don’t like to talk to different people with.
Riot bridges its users and chat rooms to any Matrix-bridged apps, like IRC and Slack, and any Matrix-compliant clients. It leverages all Matrix integrations. Because we’ve taken what we believe is the path to sustainability and fastest growth, Riot is an entry point to a global, and fully open, ecosystem.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/819914909639.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.