Nancy Li is Co-Founder & Partner at Multiplied. Shaping innovative ideas into memorable solutions.
A serial entrepreneur, Nancy Li began at an early age and eventually dropped out of university to pursue her dream; positive impact for humanity. Her marketing career has led her to work with major companies such as Starbucks, Youtube, and The American Cancer Society. An early investment in Bitcoin in 2013 led her down the path to building Multiplied, the blockchain public relations agency - its goal is to galvanize the technology of the future.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/820306902533.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.