A collaborative report on the state of adoption in crypto brought to you by a collection of the industry’s best analysts, VCs, and startups.
What a year it’s been! As we jump into the waters of the new decade, we wanted to take a moment to survey the developments in the crypto ecosystem related to the state of adoption in 2019 for builders and investors.
What were the biggest highlights of 2019?
What are the most exciting developments on the horizon for 2020?
To explore these questions, we took a multi-dimensional view on the state of the ecosystem, and collaborated with over a dozen of our favorite teams on this report. We hope you’ve enjoyed reading.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/822308972498.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.