Dominic Williams is Chief Scientist of the DFINITY project, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, and is President and CTO of String Labs, a Palo Alto-based studio, incubator, and investor focused on advanced open protocol projects. His recent technical works include DFINITY technologies such as the Threshold Relay/Probabilistic Slot Protocol blockchain consensus mechanisms, the Blockchain Nervous System (algorithmic governance for decentralized networks), and the PHI “crypto fiat” autonomous loan issuance system.
Dominic is a crypto theoretician and entrepreneur. His recent research includes Threshold Relay and PSC chains, Validation Towers and Trees, and USCIDs, and he proposes new ideas such as "The 3 E's of Sybil Resistance". Previously he ran a venture-backed MMO game using his own distributed systems that hosted millions of users.
DFINITY working on ICP (Internet Computer Protocol). We will extend the Internet with secure serverless cloud functionality using crypto.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/828235087836.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.
- Titan Ventures Comprised of Titan Media, Titan Labs, and Titan Charity.
- Lauren Day Compliance and Risk Manager at Binance.US.
- GoCrypto The easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies at local or online store.
- Yenwen Feng Co-founder and CEO at Decore.
- What is Crypto Hosted by Michael Nye.
- Michael Nye Cryptocurrency Podcast Host and Growth Specialist.
- Block Commons Block Commons Research and Education.