PI Network is a revolutionary SocialChain App by the team of Stanford PhD's giving the economic and social power of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrencies into the hands of everyday people by redefining wealth. PI's vision is to build the world’s most inclusive peer-to-peer marketplace, fueled by Pi, the world’s most widely used cryptocurrency.
As in the earlier days of Bitcoin, it was really easy to mine it. Though you could have earned 50 BTC only by running the mining software on your personal computer. It didn't remain for so long until one after the other the mining companies began spreading around the world. It turned into such a frenzy that these companies started developing specialised chips (ASIC) to mine this digital currency.
This approach gave the power to the companies like Bitmain etc. For a better understanding what it caused is that today in 2019 more than %80 of the Bitcoins are owned by only the %1 of the network! It was against the purpose of this technology and created a very huge handicap for solo miners, not even mentioning everyday people. Most can only buy it... a fraction of it, to be honest!
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/830589987720.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.