VLB Tokens streamline the $1.8 trillion vehicle lifecycle industry. Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain creates cost saving and operations optimization opportunities for auto industry players. Value of these opportunities exceeds the value of VLB Tokens at ICO by multiple orders of magnitude. Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain will ultimately be fully decentralized and will be deployed by CarFix in cooperation with QIWI Blockchain Technologies (NASDAQ: QIWI) CarFix, the issuer of VLB Tokens, is a transaction platform that is reshaping one of the largest consumer industries in the world – auto sale, repair & maintenance. CarFix, just after 18 months since creation, has already brought a significant degree of order and transparency into the industry. CarFix has developed and implemented software that establishes algorithm based final fixed prices for all key repair and maintenance works. CarFix has support of institutional investors.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/831160949166.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.