Make digital assets circulation more secure. Btxon Wallet, to guard our future
Adopt financial level secure chip protection with the private key stored in the interior of secure chip. No hackers can export the information of private key in any way even the hardware wallet is stolen.
The built-in complete enclosing smart card secure operating system - BtxOS, provides trusted execution environment for private key storage and data signature.
Prevention for forcible entry attack of the hardware will keep off the electron detection attack, the electromagnetic radiation attack and the physical attack techniques from hackers to detect users’ account information.
With concise interface and guided operation, new users can easily conduct the money transfer. With no-button design, fussy button input will not be needed. With multiple currencies supported, real-time query is feasible for transaction and balance. Your assets condition can be easily handled.
Operating temperature range: -25℃-85℃; storage temperature range: -40℃-125℃. IP67 waterproof and dustproof, to keep the device away from damage under the condition of humid or other abnormal circumstances and emergencies like flooding in a short time. More than one hundred thousand times of erasing will protect the data from loss and keep them stable.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/836157280930.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.