Machinomy is a micropayments SDK for Ethereum platform. State channels is a design pattern for instant blockchain transactions. It moves most of the transactions off-chain. As transactions do not touch the blockchain, fees and waiting times are eliminated, in a secure way.
It brings a possibility of instant transactions and low value payments. Paid media consumption, like unobtrusive micropayments for video streaming is one application. Another one is tipping for live performers. One could also think about blockchain games, and machine-to-machine transactions.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/836599774240.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.