I am a Ph.D Candidate in Computer Science, working at the University of California, San Diego. I began the Ph.D program there in the Fall of 2014. My thesis advisor is Ranjit Jhala. Since 2017 I have worked for ConsenSys as a formal verification researcher.
My research interests cluster around software verification: that is, using mathematical and logical tools to improve the quality of essential software. Primarily I work on using interactive theorem provers such has Isabelle and Coq to prove important properties about real-world systems.
I am driven by a belief that as software becomes a more and more central part of our world, we need to upgrade the tools we use to ensure our software is going to behave correctly. From medical devices to blockchains to smart infrastructure, software has the potential to greatly improve our lives – but only if we can get it right.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/839096464498.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.
- Titan Ventures Comprised of Titan Media, Titan Labs, and Titan Charity.
- Lauren Day Compliance and Risk Manager at Binance.US.
- GoCrypto The easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies at local or online store.
- Yenwen Feng Co-founder and CEO at Decore.
- What is Crypto Hosted by Michael Nye.
- Michael Nye Cryptocurrency Podcast Host and Growth Specialist.
- Block Commons Block Commons Research and Education.