What company should I join?
“If you join a company, my general advice is to join a company on a breakout trajectory.” — Sam Altman, President at Y Combinator
Investors know which companies are doing well. And candidates are making an even bigger bet – 100% of their working time on one company. Candidates deserve to know which companies are growing and which companies are stagnant.
The Breakout List collects data from angels, VCs, late stage investors and CEOs. Built in California.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/841264893562.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- CryptoTrader.Tax Crypto Taxes Done In Minutes.
- AgoraDesk LocalMonero.
- Hito Bitcoin Hardware Wallet.
- Cuy Sheffield Head of Crypto at Visa.
- CypherSafe Protect Your Bitcoins from Disaster.
- KoinKeep Easy Secure Bitcoin Storage.
- BlockClock Powered by Coinkite.
- Trent Lapinski Founder, CEO of Mystic Labs.
- CryptoDisrupted Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Podcast with Trent Lapinski.
- Koala Miners One-stop service platform for hardware purchase and hosting.