Cobo is a leading producer of hardware and software blockchain products that make it easy for anyone to own and use cryptocurrencies.. Currently, Cobo offers both an innovative software wallet and the world’s first military-grade cryptocurrency cold storage wallet.
Cobo’s flagship software wallet, Cobo Wallet, is the first mobile wallet to offer a proof-of-stake pooling service, a groundbreaking feature that allows users to generate benefits from their cryptocurrency holdings. To date, Cobo Wallet has registered more than 500,000 users globally and supports up to 30 cryptocurrencies and 500 tokens on mainchains including ETH, EOS and TRX.
Cobo Vault is the world’s first military grade cryptocurrency cold storage wallet designed to protect cryptocurrency from digital hacking attempts, hardware tampering, and from physical damage. Offering multiple levels of security, Cobo Vault was designed and built with prevention in mind.
Founded in November 2017 by former Facebook engineer, Changhao Jiang, and founder of F2Pool, Discus Fish, Cobo is headquartered in Beijing, with offices in Shanghai, Xi'an, and Seattle.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/841948458018.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.