Görli Testnet is the first proof-of-authority cross-client testnet, synching Parity Ethereum, Geth, Nethermind, Pantheon, and EthereumJS. This testnet is a community-based project, completely open-source, naturally. It was born in September 2018 during ETHBerlin and has been growing in contributors ever since.
There are several bounties up for people that want to contribute. Please read the bounty announcement for the details and check available tasks on Gitcoin. Last but not least, we are building our validator network! So if you are interested in spinning up your own node, road the deployment guide.
Görli Testnet is a community-built proof-of-authority cross-client testnet, the first one of its kind. It was launched at the GörliCon in Berlin on January 31, 2019.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/843509658971.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.