Sasha Ivanov is Founder & CEO at Waves. He is a Technology Entrepreneur and for the past decade he's been helping improve business, banking and public administration systems evolving electronic payment mechanisms.
In 2016 he founded Waves Platform, a global public blockchain platform with a market cap of $1.7 billion (as of 19th December, 2017), which was crowdfunded 30,000 BTC ($18 million), representing the second-largest successfully crowdfunded blockchain project (after Ethereum). The name references his background as a theoretical physicist and the recently-discovered gravitational waves predicted by Einstein a century ago.
Waves Platform has subsequently developed into one of the largest tech communities with 300,000 active users in 25 countries and formed partnerships with a variety of renowned international organisations.
Recently, he has initiated a new project - Vostok - to create the first usable blockchain solution for scalable digital infrastructure, helping to expand the global accessibility of blockchain.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/844788417713.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.