Matan Field is Co-Founder and CEO at DAOstack. From a theoretical physicist and entrepreneur to a decentralization driver.
Matan Field is the lead architect and CEO of DAOstack, a comprehensive toolkit for decentralized collaboration at scale. Built on an open, modular and upgradable architecture, the DAO stack includes the governance and economic framework needed for collectives to self-organize around shared goals and interests. Matan began his career as a theoretical physicist, having completed his PhD in theoretical physics at the Weizmann Institute, researching fundamental physics and String Theory. For two decades, he has been curious about alternative economic and organizational models and has become increasingly bothered by a feeling that “something is broken”. During his postdoctoral research at the Technion, he discovered the blockchain and founded La’Zooz, a decentralized real-time ride-sharing network. He then co-founded Backfeed to develop a basis for decentralized governance and decentralized organizations. DAOstack builds on the vision and concept of Backfeed while expanding to become an all-purpose governance framework as well as include an application/interface layer.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/845481218886.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.