Matan Field is Co-Founder and CEO at DAOstack. From a theoretical physicist and entrepreneur to a decentralization driver.
Matan Field is the lead architect and CEO of DAOstack, a comprehensive toolkit for decentralized collaboration at scale. Built on an open, modular and upgradable architecture, the DAO stack includes the governance and economic framework needed for collectives to self-organize around shared goals and interests. Matan began his career as a theoretical physicist, having completed his PhD in theoretical physics at the Weizmann Institute, researching fundamental physics and String Theory. For two decades, he has been curious about alternative economic and organizational models and has become increasingly bothered by a feeling that “something is broken”. During his postdoctoral research at the Technion, he discovered the blockchain and founded La’Zooz, a decentralized real-time ride-sharing network. He then co-founded Backfeed to develop a basis for decentralized governance and decentralized organizations. DAOstack builds on the vision and concept of Backfeed while expanding to become an all-purpose governance framework as well as include an application/interface layer.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/845481218886.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.