Aidoc, a leading provider of AI solutions for radiologists announced today that it was granted Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for the first product of its expanding suite of AI-based workflow optimization solutions. The clearance is for Aidoc's brain solution that works with radiologists to flag acute intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) cases in head CTs and is the world's first deep learning solution to assist radiologists in workflow triage.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/848755665859.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.