Aidoc, a leading provider of AI solutions for radiologists announced today that it was granted Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance for the first product of its expanding suite of AI-based workflow optimization solutions. The clearance is for Aidoc's brain solution that works with radiologists to flag acute intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) cases in head CTs and is the world's first deep learning solution to assist radiologists in workflow triage.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/848755665859.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.