Leading global innovation in Web 3.0. Based in Berlin, the home of #buidl, this two day event will focus on the practical application of distributed ledger technology, smart contracts and programmable tokens, to create a new data layer, and enable other deep technologies like AI and IoT to combine and converge to define the next major web cycle.
We bring together leading decentralised projects, developers, economists, system engineers, enterprise and key technical academia to connect through workshops, interactive panels, solution based case studies and speeches from world renowned practitioners.
Pragmatic, decentralised, open-source innovation will be at the heart of the 2 day event. We bring together the ecosystem to address scaling, usable and economic viable architectures. We look to explore the implications of deploying new technologies and distributed systems in complex and challenging fields such as Smart cities, Industry 4.0 and Mobility.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/850239417884.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cornell Blockchain Conference
Hosted by Cornell Blockchain.
- Sustain Web3
One-day gathering to start designing the future of Web3 sustainability.
- Berlin Blockchain Week
2nd edition community-organized initiative taking place in Berlin.
- Swarm Orange Summit
Bringing together the Ethereumt eam members and core contributors.
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.