John Monarch is CEO of ShipChain - Working to make the logistics and supply chain industry better for all stakeholders. Former Physicist, developer, musician, speaker, occasional writer. Ethereum. Member, World Economic Forum.
John Monarch builds, advises, and consults for businesses. A graduate of Clemson University in Physics and Computer Science, he is the founder and CEO of Direct Outbound - one of the fastest growing fulfillment and e-commerce logistics companies in the United States. He is an avid investor, advisor, and enthusiast in Blockchain technology. John resides in Greenville, South Carolina, one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
- John Monarch post a tweet @TuurDemeester @NeerajKA Somehow your takes have managed to get worse during this quarantine15 hours ago
- John Monarch post a tweet @KyleKashuv @JackPosobiec Won’t happen entirely. But we should support Mexico taking on a lot more too.1 day, 1 hour ago
- John Monarch post a tweet @amandaorson Still points, no change. This will end eventually and I’m going to have some serious cabin fever.1 day, 8 hours ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/850712757595.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.