Ben Schiller is Managing editor for features at Coindesk. Previously editing BREAKER: original reporting about blockchain people, ideas, and crypto craziness.
I was a staff writer for Fast Company for seven years, where I covered social good startups, blockchain, clean energy, the environment, finance and economics.
Before that, I edited a European management review, and worked as a reporter in San Francisco, Prague, and Brussels.
I have a masters from the London School of Economics in the history of nationalism.
I'm a 2016 National Press Foundation Fellow (Mayo Clinic, Phoenix, Arizona, program on obesity: "Obesity’s Toll: Get the Skinny on Fat") http://nationalpress.org/newsfeed/obesitys-toll-get-the-skinny-on-fat/).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/852999120224.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.